The upgrade is performed using the Mutiny web interface and no specialist knowledge is required.
After you have downloaded the files you may need to rename them back as they will now be .gz files and should be .gpg (some strange browser feature)
A note on Mutiny upgrade bundles;
We produce 2 upgrade bundles,
CentOSmutinyBundle-x.x.x-xxxx These are the Mutiny application upgrade bundles
centosPlatformBundle-x.x.x-xxxx These are the Core OS package upgrades
Now the upgrade;
1. Open a new browser window and type in the address of your Mutiny system followed by :81 e.g. http://192.168.100.150:81 or https://192.168.100.150:444 (:81 standard :444 for secure systems)
2. Login with any "SuperAdmin Level" user and you now see the maintenance interface.
3. Select the Backups Tab and then click on the last backup snapshot to save it to your PC.
4. Select the Upgrade tab
5. Select Browse and locate the bundle package on the laptop or pc you are working from.
6. Select Upload and wait approximately 3-5 minutes for the bundle to self-install.
7. After a short pause the screen will refresh and the installed package(s) will be listed to show the installation was successful.
The upgrade is now complete.
THERE IS NO NEED TO REBOOT unless you see a message at the top of the screen telling you to.
If you need to reboot, please wait at least 5 minutes to allow post-install processes to complete.
If you experience any problems, please contact Support@Mutiny.com for advice.